Friday, January 11, 2008

BEAR LAKE VACATION

Tren and Samy sledding!
Cooper and Jesse sledding!
Samy, Ryann, and Lexy having fun sledding!
Mark, Rye-Rye, and Lexy at the pool
Playing games!
Cool dude!
Here we sit
Bailey and Jesse having fun
Bailey and Lexy looking cute!
The Three Amigos

Abby likes the snowmobile!
Wee! We like going fast!
Best bud cousins!
CRASH!!!

We went to Bear Lake after Christmas with Scot, Jenn, and Family. We stayed at the Diederich's condo and had a wonderful time! Our good friends Rod and Christina have moved to Paris,Idaho(near Bear Lake), and it was great to get away with family and friends! We went sledding, snowmobiling, and swimming. Everyone had a great time and we were all exhausted (and happy) by the time it was over!! Wayne and Shelley let us use the snowmobile and it was great to see them again too!!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Kim!! You blogged! You are fabulous. I didn't have time to call you back, but you did it anyway. I loved the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Hi Halladay's! These pictures are so bittersweet! It would have been great to hook up with guys. It looks like you had a ton of fun! I love the blog, you'll have to share your secrets, this is great! Hoping to see you over Superbowl weekend, we should be n town! Talk to you soon. Love Always, The Jardine Family

Unknown said...

Hey Aunt Kim, I got a blog! haha But I just wanted to tell you that I freaking love you and your family. You have the cutest kids ever!! Those pictures sure made me smile:)