Thursday, May 21, 2009

Angie and Sam's wedding in Spokane







Sam and Angie were married in the Spokane temple on May 9th, 2009. It was a fun but fast trip. We had a blast being with family and enjoying each others company. Sam and Angie were so cute...what a great couple!



Bailey, Madi, and Angie at a dinner the night before the wedding.Bob, Kim, Wayne, and Sandi
Chris and Annie



Mark, Shelley, Wayne, Grandma, and MADI!

The "three little boys"

Bailey and Madi




Austin and Cooper




My kids had so much fun with their cousins!


Sandi, Erin, Hailee, and Will


Hilly and Bailey


Woo hoo!

Hailee, Tren, Ryann, and Bailey



Will, Jessy, and Lexi



Here Mark and Bailey are having a very serious discussion about Temple Marriage! Too Cute!



Mark and Kim


At the reception all the kids had a great time dancing!
Mom, Dad, Aunt Linda, and Uncle Steve




Bailey and Ryann had fun dancing to Hannah Montanna, between the wedding and reception. I think I have some future rock stars!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Here's the link to our blog! And I must say I'm so happy for Angie and her man! She looked gorgeous! It was great to see you today! Blogs always make it easier to keep in touch! Take care!

Shelley said...

We had soooo much fun! Love you guys!

Unknown said...

they're going to be famous someday! haha I miss you guys! you're coming to visit soon, right?? :)

Trudy Dodd said...

Hey, where am I????