These cute cousins have grown up together, known as "the three little boys". They have gotten into plenty of trouble(sorry again Phil...for the whole tent episode), but mostly they have been nothing but adorable. They have so much fun together, and I am so grateful that Tren has two cousins his age who all get along so well. They are 9 and 10 years old now, and it seems like yesterday that we bought them these cute little matching jammies at Costco!
Then..... I think Spencer was a little over a year, and Tren and Brandon were around 3-4 months. Tren was so chubby. I miss that sweet little baby!!

Now.....I can't believe how fast time flies by! They are all so big now!

Tren(9), Brandon(9), Spencer(10) CHEESY!!
The boys were having a blast "dancing" and wrestling with each other. We were at Sandi and Phil's house in Coeurd'Alene. Ryann makes several appearances in their video....this is pretty funny. We all were laughing so hard!
2 comments:
Wow! Brandon is mean! This post cracked me up, they are such boys. I long for the days when Brandon was a baby...only sometimes. I think I enjoy sleep too much now. I love those three little boys!!!!!!!
wow they were so cute! ............ what happened??? hah just jokin they're still pretty cute
Post a Comment