Monday, October 19, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch

We went Linder Farms, a Pumpkin Patch/Corn Maze today. We went with Jenn and her kiddos, Emily and her kids, and Jodeena! The farm is right down the road from us, and lots of fun for everyone
Here are my kids posing before they went into the maze.

Ready, set, GET LOST!

Cooper and Jesse....before we lost Cooper!



Cheese!


Here's all the gang. We wandered around in this maze (which was shaped like a BSU Bronco head) for about an hour. We lost Cooper and I was pretty frantic. I couldn't get myself out, let alone find him! Turns out, he was with Athena, and they made it out before us!


" I don't know where we are"


Ryann and Lexy!



Next we went on a hayride to the pumpkin patch. Tren and Stone kept leaning off the wagon trying to grab corn stalks!



Lexy, Ryann, and Bailey!


Tren and Cooper!


Jenn and Kim!



Here, Tren and Stone are launching pumpkins at a target.


These hay bales had targets painted on them!


Next, the kids went and fed the animals!








Ryann and Abby went on a train ride together! Too cute!



No comments: