Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Any Ideas????

OK, I need suggestions. I want to print my blog into a book. I know there are A LOT of companies out there that do this and it is overwhelming! I have done my blog this year with the idea that I wanted to print it. Kinda like a scrapbook of our year. I have a lot of pictures, so I was looking for a place that is cute, but also gives you lots of pages. If any of you crafty, blogging experts out there have any ideas for me, I would greatly appreciate it!!!!

4 comments:

J and Ris said...

I know that my sister and also brooke went to blurb.com. Check that out and let me know what you end up using (since I'll need to do mine too.)

Sarah said...

I have heard Winkflash does good, somebody I visit teach used them, it was cute, but have seen somewhere different and not sure what it is called, but it was way cool, I will try to find out.

ShaRene Knox said...

The only one I've seen was a snapfish one and the pages kept falling out so they weren't bound that well. Let me know too because that is why I started a blog.

bradword said...

blurb.com for the win!