Friday, April 17, 2009

T-Rex Pack Meeting

Mark is the Cubmaster in our Ward(for the scouting program). The theme of the Pack Meeting this month was "DINOSAURS". Mark decided to build a T-Rex! He hid the individual bones around the outside of the church. Each group had clues, and had to go find the bones. Once all the bones were brought inside, they assembled the T-Rex. The boys had a blast, but I think Mark had the most fun of all!






This is "Rexy" in our driveway. It ended up being about 9' tall! It scared some small children....


Rexy eating Mark's head.



The Bear Den finding a leg...



A rib...


Another part...



Here are all the parts ready to be assembled.




All the boys helped put Rexy together.




Rrrrrrrr.....


All the scouts and families with Rexy.







Cooper with the tail....making a scary dinosaur face!




Ryann and her friend Madison being very scary dinosaurs!

5 comments:

Shelley said...

What a fun and creative idea!!! I bet the kids loved it. Good job, Mark (and Kim?)

Trudy Dodd said...

Boy am I impressed.We made a volcano at our pack meeting. It just does not compare with the T Rex....

Anne said...

It was the coolest dinosaur! James came home and said, "Now that was a fun pack meeting!"

Bunnell's said...

AWESOME JOB!!!! I miss you guys soooooo much! We will have to break out the boat and go!!!

ShaRene Knox said...

That is the coolest T-Rex!
I hope you don't mind, I just found
your blog. Your family is so cute!