Friday, May 22, 2009

FIELD DAY!

At the end of the school year at Tren and Ryann's school, the PE teacher organizes a field day. The kids look forward to this all year. There are stations all over the field and the kids compete in various activities. This year the 6th grade students helped with all the stations. The kids had a blast and went to bed tonight very tired.


Tren and his best bud Braydon with their teacher Miss Cunningham. She has been such a great teacher for Tren. He has had the best year of school ever! I am so thankful for teachers like her who have such a huge impact on my kids. I know Tren will remember her always!



This is Ryann's class running the 50 ish yard dash. I have to brag about Ryann.... After she beat all the girls in the race, she raced against the winner of the boys. Oh yeah, she won!! I have the fastest kid in Mrs. Brooks 1st grade class! Watch out boys, she can catch you if she wants to......



Tren and Mrs. Cunningham


This station is a relay race. Here Ryann is showing off her fine tuned "balancing a soccer ball on a cone" skills!



Parachuting...what fun!

Getting ready for the gunny-sack race!



Tren and Braydon tried so hard not to fall during the three legged sack race.....


.....Oh well, Maybe next year!!
Here, Ryann's group is having a race to fill up the bucket with water. They loved this station because it was so hot outside and they got pretty wet!

This is Ryann and her best pal Madison!



Ryann and Madison sitting in the "field". What a good activity on field day!



Tren also did well in the 50ish yard dash. Him and his friend Sam were the fastest kids in Miss Cunningham's 3rd grade class. They kept racing to see who would win, but it was a tie every time! Those kids of mine are fast!

This was a fun day. I'm so glad I got to be there and see my kids having so much fun!

1 comment:

Trudy Dodd said...

Kim your kids are so darn cute!!!! Tell Ryann to keep running she will have tons of boys after her..... Love you