Monday, June 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOPER AND BAILEY!




Bailey and Cooper celebrated their 5th birthday today. Their actual birthday is tomorrow, but we decided to have the party on Memorial day! I can't believe my sweet little babies are 5 years old! In some ways it seems like yesterday, and in some ways it seems like I've had them forever! I sure love my little Bay and Coop. They have been so much fun and I just love their personalities. They make us laugh on a daily basis and there is never a dull moment. Happy Birthday Bailey and Cooper! We Love You!


The theme for this year's party was a "Water Party". We had a giant slide that kept the kids cool and wet. They had a blast swimming, sliding, jumping on the trampoline, and swinging!Here is Bailey going down the slide.
Mackenzie Blackburn taking a turn.

Oakley Whiting climbing the slide.



Oakley, Mackenzie Pugmire and Rebecca Bundy.


Mackenzie Pugmire loved the slide.


Jesse, Cooper, Oakley and Irie.


We played a rousing game of duck-duck-goose!



Red rover, red rover, send Cooper right over!



.....send Bailey right over!



Two best buds, Cooper and his cousin Jesse!



Irie, Rebecca, and Caleb jumping.




Brielle, Mackenzie, and Bailey!



Here are the Happy Birthday cupcakes!


We are FIVE!!!! After all the playing we ate cupcakes and ice cream.



Singing happy birthday, and blowing out the candles!




Yum!!



The girls!


Bailey and Cooper getting ready to open presents!




The girls tried to warm up on the blanket after the water slide.


This is the whole gang. All of Bailey and Cooper's friends who were at the party! It was a fun day and everyone had a good time celebrating.



Later that night we had a "family" party. This is the beach ball cake I made in keeping with the theme of the party.


Cute kids taking a picture with the cake.


It was a little windy, so we had to pretend to blow out the candle. Happy birthday to you.....




Cooper was excited. He got "Better, Batter, Baseball" from mom and dad.


Bailey got a Rapunzel Barbie and a Mermaid Barbie! It was a fun-filled day with family and friends. I think Bailey and Cooper had a good day and a happy Birthday!!!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Looks like a fun party. Happy Birthday Bailey and Cooper! I love your new background.