Ryann has wanted to get her hair cut short and do "Locks of Love" for a long time. Mommy has been VERY nervous and unsure of this idea. Ryann's cousin Lexy also wanted to do "Locks of Love", so we decided to go ahead and let them get all their BEAUTIFUL hair cut off!
Ryann has been so excited for the last few days in anticipation of getting her hair cut. Here she is at home before we left for the hair salon.
Ryann and Lexy one last time with their LONG beautiful hair!!
They are so excited!!!
Here is Lexy getting ready for the big cut!
Chop, chop! Lexy getting her Pony cut off!
Here is Ryann getting ready for the big cut!
Ryann's hair was so thick, she had to do two pony tails before she cut it!
AHHH! Chop, chop! Ryann getting her hair chopped!
Right after the big chop!
Here are the two braids that they will send to make wigs for kids who have lost their hair from cancer treatments or other illness.
Post-cut hair wash.
Getting a cute hair-do!
Soooooooo Cute! Ryann's hair is shorter than it has ever been! (Except when she was a baby)!!!!!
Under the hairdryers!
Ryann and Lexy with short hair!
These are such sweet, cute girls! They are so excited to give another little girl the chance to have beautiful hair like theirs. I am so proud of them and the sweet hearts they have!
What brave and caring girls. Love their new haircut, so cute. I'm so glad you posted you blogsite on facebook, now I can keep up with the going-ons of the Halladay family. Our blog is taggarttreasures.blogspot.com. Can't wait to see you guys this summer.
I was just noticing on Sunday what beautiful hair Ryann has. Her new do is super cute and it seems right that now someone else can share her beautiful hair!
Ryann and Lexy have hearts of gold. We could not be prouder of you two. It does show that you are two very caring young girls who can care about the needs of others over your own needs and interest. Do it again girls! Grandp Steve and Granny Rosey
Ryann looks so cute with short hair! I think she and Karina will be in the same class this year. It will be nice for Karina ot start at a new school and already know a few kids. :D
11 comments:
Yay, Ryann (and Mommy!). You did a great thing and some other little girl will be so thankful to have your beautiful hair!
Her hair looks really cute! Ryann and her cousin look so much alike!
Way to go Ryann! You look way cute with short hair.
What you cut your Hair????
You look so cute!!!! I can't wait to see you when I get home from work!!!!!
I am proud of what you are doing for someone that could really use your hair. You have a big heart!!!
What brave and caring girls. Love their new haircut, so cute. I'm so glad you posted you blogsite on facebook, now I can keep up with the going-ons of the Halladay family. Our blog is taggarttreasures.blogspot.com. Can't wait to see you guys this summer.
I was just noticing on Sunday what beautiful hair Ryann has. Her new do is super cute and it seems right that now someone else can share her beautiful hair!
Tell Ryann I am so proud of what she did and I think her new dew is just absolutely beautiful!!1 You
GO GIRL!!!!!!
Ryann and Lexy have hearts of gold. We could not be prouder of you two. It does show that you are two very caring young girls who can care about the needs of others over your own needs and interest. Do it again girls! Grandp Steve and Granny Rosey
Way to go. At least her hair went to a good cause and not to the garbage with gum in it.
We are proud of them, too!!! What darling girls! Ryann's haircut is so cute. But with a face like that, it wouldn't matter what her hair looked like.
Ryann looks so cute with short hair! I think she and Karina will be in the same class this year. It will be nice for Karina ot start at a new school and already know a few kids. :D
Post a Comment