Sunday, September 27, 2009

Summer BBQ's and fun with friends

BBQ at the Pugmire's
Our summer was full of Barbeque's and fun with our friends! I love summer and getting together with our good friends. We did a lot of it this summer and it was great!

Here we are at the Pugmire's house with Heidi and the Holm's. We are playing a fun game with golf balls. I believe Jamie and I won most the games...anyone remember different...Bring it!

Mark played a pretty mean game!
I think Austin deserved a "Weggie"! I can't remember why, but it was fun. I think most the boys got one before the night was over!

Justin was the "Airplane ride guy" All the kids, including Heidi, got rides!


Everyone on the teeter-totter!

Smores at the Halladay's


April and the kids were here visiting so we BBQ-ed at The Holm's house and made smores at our house. John and Sue were here, and we had a late night laughing and eating!


Bryden and John hanging out and swinging! It was so hot, but Bryden thought he needed a coat....


Jamie and Rye.



Mark and Sue




Mark and the girls at the Holm's house!



Bailey and Ava were so cute....but we still wouldn't let them in!




Jamie and the girls playing in their fort!(under the table)!

Smores with the Pugmire's


The Pugmire's came over to roast Smores! Braydon and Cooper making the perfect marshmallow!


All the Halladay and Pugmire kids (except Mayci)! They are all such great friends, I love that!


Braydon, Tren, and Ryann had a little argument, so we made them all hug! This didn't happen very willingly!


EAGLE ISLAND
On April's visit, we went to our favorite hangout, Eagle Island! Jamie, April, Mark and I had a fun day with the kids. We lounged in the sun, cooled off in the water, lounged some more in the sun, and drank lots of Diet Pepsi! You couldn't ask for a better day!



The kids loved riding around in the raft! We take this every time we go to Eagle Island and the kids love giving rides and paddling around the "tunnel".


Rye-Rye!

Tren!


Bailey and Coop building sand castles!



Kim, Jamie and Bailey getting cooled off!



Rye and Jess! Best buds!



Cooper, Ava, and Bailey...the three amigos!

We had a great time this summer and LOVE all our friends that we got to hang out with! We have the best friends EVER!

No comments: