Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Family Pictures

FAMILY PICTURES

We just had our family pictures taken. I was very happy with the way they turned out. My good friend Nikki took them for us! She is SO talented! Thanks Nikki, you're awesome! There were so many good ones, that I couldn't decide which ones to use.....so I put a lot of them on here! Any suggestions on favorites would be appreciated!!!




THE FAMILY












































MARK AND KIM












THE TWINS







THE KIDS













TREN

















RYANN

















BAILEY













COOPER

















4 comments:

Sarah said...

my favs are the ones with you sitting on the water edge with your back to the camera or all standing on the dock.

ShaRene Knox said...

They are so beautiful!!!
Wow!!! Nicki did an amazing job.

Bunnell's said...

Kim I love all of them. You have such a beautiful family! You looked amazing as always! Seriously had way to much fun taking them....

Trudy Dodd said...

Love all of them!!!!!