I can't believe that my little Ryann is old enough to get baptized already! She is the sweetest, most precious little spirit. I am so thankful to be her mother, and am very proud of her for making this big decision in her life. She is such a wonderful and talented girl, and I can't wait to see all that she becomes in the future. I love you Ryann and am so excited for you on this big day!
This is a day that Ryann will never forget, not only because she is getting baptized but it is also HALLOWEEN!
Modeling her dress before we head to the church
Mom and Ry
Dad and Ry
Papa and Grandma
All dressed and ready to go.
Dad and Ryann right before the program started.
Ryann was excited, because her Grandma Jody got to speak at her baptism. I asked Ryann what was her favorite part of the program, and she said it was her Grandma getting to talk!
Most of the gang after the baptism! Now off to celebrate and trick or treat!
My wonderfully talented friend Nikki took some pictures of Ryann and her cousin Lexy in their Baptism dresses. I posted a bunch of my favorites! I love these pictures and am so glad to have them to remember this special time in Ryann's life!!!
3 comments:
Beautiful, Ryann!!! Congratulations, Brandon was also able to have Grandma Jody speak as his baptism, too. We love you, guys!!
She is so beautiful! We sad we missed it but it sounds like it was perfect. Even if it took 3 tries!
She looks so beautiful and Nikki did a great job with the pictures!
Post a Comment