Friday, January 15, 2010

Santa, Santa, and More Santa

We saw Santa 3 times this year! We went to the mall to see him and he also made an appearance at our Ward Christmas Party, and at Scot and Jenn's Ward Party!


Ryann and Bailey with Santa at our Ward party!
Here we are waiting for Santa at the mall. We waited FOREVER! But it was totally worth it. We were the 2nd people in line. Ryann and Cooper waited patiently (Yeah right)!

Tren and Bailey also waited so patiently...(Yeah Right)!


These twins are at such a CUTE age! This was such a fun Christmas with them. I wish they could stay 5 forever!!! They were so excited to see Santa. Cooper's shirt says, "Dear Santa, I was framed!" He kept asking me, "what does framed mean?"



Bailey asked Santa for a "American" doll, and a Nintendo DS!




Tren asked Santa for a Guitar and a Nerf gun.





Cooper asked for a Nintendo DS and a Nerf Gun.






Apperantly Ryann, and Santa are sharing a little joke!







Ryann asked Santa for a "Pass word Journal"







All the kids and Santa!


Tren's Class Christmas Party!



Tren and Mom!





Tren and Miss Cunningham! Tren is in HEAVEN having Miss Cunningham for a teacher for the 2nd year in a row!






We went to Scot and Jenn's Ward Christmas Party...and saw Santa again!




Hmmm.... What do I want????





Bailey loves Santa!!!




Here we go again! More Santa!!! This is our ward Christmas party!! Tren and Santa!




Coop loves Santa!




Our neighbors Irie and Max!





Jesse came with us and saw Santa too!


1 comment:

Bunnell's said...

And what did you ask Santa for his year;) Wow...three times. I ummmmm missed santa this year. I know evil I am an evil mom! Cute pix