Friday, January 15, 2010

We love the snow!

Every year my kids can't wait for it to snow! They get so excited to build snowmen and forts! I am glad that they are all old enough to put on their own snow clothes!!


Tren and his snow man! He has Hershey kisses for the eyes and nose, and M& M's for the mouth! Of course he is a wearing a Bronco hat!

Ryann, Lexy and Bailey built a snow man too! Theirs has bark for the eyes and mouth and a carrot nose! Isn't he cute!!!




Three cute girls with their snow man. Our neighbor, Jonathan, helped them out by putting the three layers together! I guess the giant snowball's were too heavy!

This is the first snow of the season! Cooper was SO stinkin cute. He shoveled the driveway all by himself! It took him almost an hour! What a nice guy I have!!




Bailey in full snow gear!





Bailey and Irie playing and hugging in the snow!







Cute Cooper!

No comments: