Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bon Jovi for my 40th Birthday...in Vegas!

My friend Staci, her husband Nate, Mark, and I all went to Las Vegas to celebrate Staci and I's 40th birthdays! Thanks for the fun trip Staci!!!!



M&M world where all candy is $12.99/pound! Ouch!


Hard Rock Cafe was sponsoring Bon Jovi and had all the JBJ shirts out! HEAVEN!!




This was at an outdoor stage. The band was called "Boogie Wonder" the lead singer was named Jiffy POP! They sang 70's music and were hysterical! We really enjoyed the people watching while we jammed to Boogie Wonder!



There were SO many weird people trying to make money. We saw Yoda, a storm trooper, a blue man, a green army man, every color angel with big wings, Oh, and of course, ELVIS!




Mark's dream car!


Nate, Mark, and I rode the rollar coaster at New York, New York!




We stayed at MGM grand hotel. Here are Mark and I in front of the Golden Lion!
The concert was at the MGM Garden Arena, so we were nice and close!
.

Sandi was in Vegas and got to come to the concert with us!
My sister in-law Jenn, and her sister Emalee were also there! It was a great big PAR-TAY!


This was at the Hard Rock Cafe! Life size JBJ!


Big posters advertising the concert were everywhere in the hotel.





Staci and I before the concert!








Staci and I met a friend from Sweden!


Staci, Sandi, and I at the concert!





Rock on!



WOW!


Here he was singing "Hallelujah" This was my favorite song of the concert!


What a fun trip!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Oh man! I bet this was one of your best trips! It looks like so much fun!

J and Ris said...

What a fun 40th birthday! We'll have to plan a fun trip for my 40th birthday (that's like quite a few years away still!!! hee, hee). Maybe we could go on a cruise or to Hawaii!! It looks like a fun trip!

Tell your kiddos Great Job on their run. What fun parents you are for your kids!

Brookie said...

how fun!!!! you are so cute kim!! i am so gonna do something so fun like this when i turn 40:)