Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ok, so like my BFF Jamie said. "like, I want to throw you a totally rad 80's Birthday party." And I'm all, "Oh... my... gosh, that is like so totally cool." And then she's all, "Tubular! You're turning 40." And I'm all, "Whatever!"



And then my other BFF April is all, "Like I can't come, and I'm so TOTALLY bummin" And I'm all, "Like it's ok girlfriend" (thinking to myself, "Like this totally stinks."

And then Mark is all, "lets go to Gino's(an AWESOME Italian restaurant) for your birthday". And I'm all, "Stellar"!!!

And then when we get there I'm all, "why are there 6 chairs at our table?" And Mark is like, "Whoa, dude, like I don't know" And then I'm all, "Who else is coming???"

And in walks April, Bruce, Jamie, and Darin!!!! And I'm all, "No Way!"

So cool! What a GREAT 40th Birthday suprise! You guys are the best!!!! I couldn't ask for a better husband and friends !!!! Thank you guys for making 40 seem "Like totally tubular!!!"

....And then we Par-tay-ed like it was the 1980's....

I didn't get too many pictures on my camera......there were so many fun, awesome friends there!!! If anyone has any pictures, I would love them on a CD!!!

Here are the few pictures I got! "Like enjoy!!!"



These are the two aformentioned BFF's that really know how to throw a party!

I'm all, "I totally dig your JBJ shirt!" and Jamie's all, " Your gold shiny shirt is so radical!!" and I'm all "I KNOW...right!!!"


This says it all.....in a lot of ways...40 to be exact!!



A little 80's decor...note the "Wham" record on the table. You know you wanna sing.... "wake me up, before you go-go..."



Wendy, Celeste, and Maxine...TUBULAR!!!


Crystal and Jillana.... I'm like, "Madonna called, she wants her gloves and tu-tu's back" And she's like totally mad that you look better than she did back then! -- You guys looked AWESOME!!!


Joleen and Melana! ROCKING the side pony and hoop ear-rings!!! One word....Tubular!!!!



April, Sarah, Jamie, Melissa, Erin, and Me! THANKS SO MUCH for traveling here girls for my Birthday!!! It means the world! I Love you all!!!



The rocker and her hubby! Thanks for putting up with us all in your house Darin!!! You're AWESOME too!!!



Love you guys! Thanks again for a GREAT birthday!!!!! (Note: I will NEVER get any older than this....so it's 40 again next year!!!!) JK,..... not really!

Me and Erin- Lauper! Girls just wanna have f-uuuun!!!

3 comments:

Jamie H. said...

That really was a RAD part-ay!! Love you girlfriend!!

Tiffini said...

Looks like a totally rad party. Sure does bring back the memories. Love the WHAM poster....me and my BFF did a dance to one of their songs for a pep rally in High School. Those sure for the days!!! Happy B-Day!

Unknown said...

hahaha you kill me!